Inclusive, Understanding, and Compassionate:
We believe in accommodating every student's unique dietary situation by providing a worry-free dining experience. We acknowledge the need for allergen-free and modified diet options and strive to make sure they are available, delicious, and highly nutritious. Two dining stations available in Suwannee Room that highlights our mission are
- Worry-free zone (Gluten, peanut, and tree nuts free)
- True Balance (Free from top 9 allergen ingredients - wheat, dairy, soy, egg, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish) Sesame Seed added (January 2023)
Special Dietary Needs Checklist:
- Registering with the Office of Accessibility Services (OAS).
- Carrying appropriate medication(s) such as epinephrine or antihistamines at all times.
- Scheduling an appointment with the Seminole Dining dietitian.
- Promptly notifying the Seminole Dining dietitian or dining hall manager if you have any questions or concerns.
Our on-site dietitians and experienced chefs are passionate about staying up-to-date with emerging health and wellness research. We're excited about applying this knowledge through 1-on-1 consultations and personalized health plans designed to give you the tools you need to meet your diet goals. The American Heart Association provides many healthy living recommendations we use in developing our menus. Check some of them out at FYP365.com.
We want campus dining to be an exciting part of your university experience! We love to mix it up, ensuring our menu offers seasonal and cultural variety daily. Our chefs have the skills to develop options using flavors from all over the world, not to forget our local farmers as well. We are executing the cooking technique to preserve the nutrient on the ingredients in the most possible way.
We Make Life Easy:
Campus dining should not be stressful. Several dining plans are offered to meet everyone's needs. Two dining halls and 20+ popular retail locations offer flexibility for your on-the-go, but a healthy lifestyle. We want you to always be at your best. We want healthful eating to be an enjoyable, easy, worry-free part of your university experience. We want you to join us for your next meal!
Want to talk to someone on our team? Email us today!
See what’s on our menus!
Click on the links below if you want to get more information about our dietitian, wellness tips, and diet trends:
- Brain Food
- Dietary Accommodations at FSU
- Diet Trends Pros And Cons
- Fighting Stress with Food
- Healthy On the Go Snacks
- Meet the Dietitian
- Nutrition for Athletes
- Pre and Post Workout Nutrition
- Student Survival Guide for Students
Recipes from Seminole Dining
All the information on this page is for the general public. Since everyone’s health history and nutritional needs are different, please talk with your doctor and registered dietitian to get advice that’s right for you.